We are delighted to announce our new book has gone live on Amazon:
With the rise of digital and social media in the past few years, the internet has presented professionals with a magnificent opportunity to build, polish, and own outstanding personal brands. It’s also becoming more and more important for individuals to understand the practices and disciplines of personal branding to present themselves in an approachable, endearing and enduring way both in the digital world and in-person.
Personal branding benefits you and your business by:
- Establishing Credibility & Thought Leadership
- Growing Your Network
- Attracting New Opportunities
- Increasing Sales
- Helping You Reach Your Business Goals
The book is based on our blog post series from last year. It is a one-stop-shop introduction to personal branding outlining the key concepts and strategies with actionable tactics you can employ immediately in order to start becoming more discoverable, shareable, and memorable within your industry.
The book is designed to be short and clean to read (under an hour,) and with the new edits you will get a systematic and well-designed step-by-step crash course in personal branding fundamentals.
Here’s a sneak peek of the highlight chapters:
- Establish Your Professional Purpose
- Embrace and Expound Your Experience
- Analyze Your Competitors as You Build Your Personal Brand
- Get a New Headshot – Your New Image Starts with an Image
- How to Craft Your Personal Branding Statement
- Make Your Personal Brand Discoverable
- How to Re-engineer Your Digital Presence
- Take 5 and Practice Writing
- How to Learn to Listen and Practice Empathy
- Social By Design: Make Your Personal Brand Stand Out. Always.
Who is this book for?
- CEOs, Executives, and Business Owners who want to position themselves as industry thought leaders and stand out from the competition.
- Individual Contributors & Academics who want to get ahead in their careers and want to understand how to have their expertise and experience be more discoverable.
- HR & Training Managers who want to understand personal branding to help train employees on social media branding and social selling.
- PR Agencies & Exec Comms Managers who need inspiration and training on personal branding strategies for their clients, CEOs, or themselves.
So download it from Amazon today:
We hope you enjoy reading the book and can’t wait to hear what you think!