Delightful Communications, LLC is seeking an Account Director – Digital Marketing Strategy in Seattle, WA.
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
- Lead and supervise a team of marketing strategist and/or marketing specialist to conduct market research for clients identify industry trends, market opportunities, customer demographics, and customer preferences to aid in marketing strategy development, target audience segmentation, and marketing channel selection.
- Lead and supervise a team of marketing strategist and/or marketing specialist to use various marketing, media and social media research tools such as google trends, screaming frog, buzzsumo, sysomos, sprinklr, and meltwater to conduct market research and identify influencers, media partners, market trends, and industry reports for clients marketing programs.
- Perform data analysis, marketing forecast and strategic planning to evaluate the effectiveness (impact) of the marketing programs and recommending adjustments by supervising a team of marketing staff in collecting performance data on various software such as traackr, sprinklr, google analytics, adobe analytics, and power bi.
- Formulate, direct, and coordinate various marketing campaigns such as demand generation campaigns, influencer marketing campaigns, and tech community social engagement program for clients to promote their products or services.
- Evaluate the financial aspects of marketing campaigns, such as budgets and return-on-investment projections, budgeting, return-on-investment analysis, and forecasting to advise the client accordingly.
- Evaluate and recommend media budget spending and savings on a monthly basis. Optimize and shift media spending strategy in real time based on campaign performance.
- Develop pricing strategies and negotiate contracts with clients and vendors. Develop a marketing strategy and marketing campaign for clients.
- Develop and supervise the implementation of an advertising strategy for international marketing campaign by recommending marketing channels, marketing tools, and social media platforms.
- Direct and manage marketing team in the creation of videos, blog posts, graphic art, banners, brochures, and event build materials for clients to promote products and services or to support a marketing/advertising campaign.
- Manage and direct a team of marketing strategists and/or marketing specialist including overseeing and managing their daily activities and tasks. Hire, train, and evaluate the performance of marketing or sales staff including the marketing strategists and/or marketing specialists.
Minimum Requirements: Masters in Marketing, Communications, or related AND 24 months experience as Marketing Specialist, Marketing Strategist or related.
Send Resumes to Mel Carson, Delightful Communications, LLC., 122 S. Jackson Street, Suite 310, Seattle, WA 98104.