We’re delighted to announce that we are teaming up with Third Door Media, the organizers of the global SMX digital marketing events, to present the inaugural Personal Brand Lab Workshop at SMX West in San Jose on 29th February 2016.
The explosion in use of digital and social media has created an amazing opportunity for professionals to build an outstanding personal brand so, in response to client demand, the Personal Brand Lab workshop aims to help the attendees understand how to establish themselves as experts and thought-leaders in their niche via digital channels as well as in-person strategies and tactics.
The Personal Brand Lab is designed for C-suite executives, business owners, HR & training managers, PR & executive communications managers, marketers and digital marketing practitioners who want their expertise and experience to be more discoverable, shareable and memorable.
Highlights and takeaways from this personal branding workshop include:
- An introduction into personal branding and why it’s so important for your career and the success of your company.
- How to create a personal branding strategy to help your expertise standout in your industry.
- What you need to do to establish your professional purpose and create a personal branding statement.
- A comprehensive overview of LinkedIn and other social platforms including real-time profile optimization and networking.
- Tools overview – what tools you can use to help create, establish and measure your personal brand.
- How to establish a communication cadence and success measurement framework to keep your personal brand on track.
Register for the Workshop Here
For more information on the workshop or Delightful’s Personal Branding Services contact us through our contact form.
Mel Carson – Founder and Principal Strategist