We’re delighted to announce those wonderful people at SEMPDX (Portland’s incredibly smart and vibrant digital marketing community) have invited me to speak at an event next month on personal branding.
I’ll be traveling down on the 13th September to deliver this talk which will have some workshop-style interactivity:
- Get an introduction to personal branding and why it’s so important for your career and the success of your company
- Learn how to create a personal branding strategy to help your expertise stand out in your industry
- Understand what you need to do to establish your professional purpose and create a personal branding statement
- Receive a whole bunch of tips on how to get the most out of LinkedIn and other social platforms and tools
- Learn how to establish a communication cadence and success measurement framework to keep your personal brand on track
The event will take place at:
BridgePort BrewPub, 1313 NW Marshall Street Portland, OR 97209
Time: 5pm until 7pm
And you can register here: September Event: Personal Branding with Mel Carson
Hope to see you there!