Employee Advocacy Programs are quickly becoming one of the best ways for companies extend their marketing reach in an open and authentic way across the social web due to the explosion in use of digital and social media across different devices.
This study shows that in 2015, nearly 31% of high-growth firms have a formal employee advocacy program, more than double the average of all other firms. Employees should be your brand’s best advocates, and with a smart employee advocacy program you can rapidly see positive results for your business both externally and internally.
Employee Advocacy Benefits:
- Authentic promotion of your products or services via your best advocates
- Raises brand awareness with a human touch
- Builds credibility of your company and your product/service through your employees
- Generates leads and boosts sales via authentic employee connections
- Builds an effective internal feedback mechanism for employees to help you build better products and services
What Delightful Offers?
- Employee advocacy program set up and development based on your business goals
- Employee advocacy program strategy and tactical recommendations
- Internal brand advocate identification and activation
- Employee advocacy tool recommendation and implementation
- Ongoing employee advocacy program monitoring, management and analytics
Who We Work With:
- CMOs & Marketing Directors
- Digital Marketing Managers
- Communication & PR Managers
- Product Managers
- Startup CEOs & Entrepreneurs
Delightful Communications is a Modern Marketing & Digital PR agency based in Seattle that helps build brilliant brands through people, not just pixels.
We have proven experience in successfully developing, maintaining, measuring, and optimizing digital marketing programs with a human touch for all ranges of companies.
We believe that by making the effort to foster authentic relationships with the right influencers within your business, we can help educate and encourage them to become truly effective advocates for your brand.
Contact us today to discuss your Employee Advocacy Program and see how Delightful can help your business grow.
Delightful starts here…