Join Delightful’s Founder – Mel Carson – and the team from PR Week on Wednesday June 24th at 9.30am PST (12.30pm ET) for a webinar in PR Week’s Performance series entitled: Perfecting Your Personal Brand
From amplifying efforts on behalf of your brand to making you a stronger representative of your current organization to paving a path to genuine thought leadership, establishing a personal brand is a crucial career-advancement element.
In today’s social media age, it is more important – and challenging – than ever to communicate who you truly are and what you stand for. The benefits of doing so effectively – and, conversely, the issues that could come from doing so ineffectively – can have far-reaching impact.
Presented by Mel Carson, founder and principal strategy consultant at Delightful Communications, former digital marketing evangelist at Microsoft, and frequent speaker on the topic, Perfecting Your Personal Brand will be a 90-minute session detailing the key dos and don’ts of establishing and reinforcing your personal brand.
Crafted specifically for communications pros, this is the latest offering in the PRWeek Performance Series, webinars designed to help you do your job better.
Subjects covered in Perfecting Your Personal Brand will include:
- Analyzing and improving your current digital footprint
- Strategies to amplify your best work and instill more trust in your company/clients
- How your personal brand helps you stand out in a competitive workplace environment
- Cutting-edge tips to make a better impression offline
- How to become a thought leader and back up your personal brand claims
Register here for this 90 minute webinar: Perfecting Your Personal Brand Hosted By PR Week
Hope to see you online in a few weeks!