Welcome to The Personal Brand Lab personal branding workshop information page!
In this hands-on personal brand workshop, you will learn how to make a better, more enduring impression within your industry online in search results, through LinkedIn and other social channels, as well as in-person at work, conferences, and networking events.
We will also highlight how these principles can be leveraged broadly across your organization to create effective advocates for your company brand.
This personal branding workshop is designed for entrepreneurs, executives, business owners, HR & training managers, PR & executive communications managers, marketers and digital marketing practitioners, plus pretty much ANYONE who wants their wisdom and experience to be more discoverable, shareable, and memorable.
Highlights and takeaways from this personal branding workshop include:
- An introduction to personal branding and why it’s so important for your career and/or the success of your company.
- How to create a personal branding strategy to help your experience and wisdom stand out in your niche.
- What you need to do to establish your professional purpose and create a personal branding statement.
- A comprehensive overview of LinkedIn and other social platforms including real-time profile optimization and networking.
- Tools overview – what tools you can use to help create, establish and measure your personal brand.
- How to establish a communication cadence and success measurement framework to keep your personal brand on track.
Recent clients include several teams at Microsoft, SAP, leadership groups at Salesforce, WeWork, Accenture, Deloitte and many, many others.
Contact Us Now for more information on The Personal Brand Lab personal branding workshop and how to take advantage of our personal branding workshops and training.