Given all the great feedback we’ve had about our personal branding workshops and training over the past year, we’ve decided to up the ante and do as many as we can in our hometown of Seattle during 2020.
The next Seattle Personal Branding Workshop we’ll be giving is at WeWork Seattle.
Next week (11th January), we’re making an appearance at the Seattle Search Network giving a workshop presentation on personal branding and how to be more discoverable, shareable and memorable in your niche.
The Seattle Search Network is a big meet-up group focused on search engine marketing, so we’re very pleased they’ve taken the plunge and allowed us to speak to their members on personal branding.
Register here and know that you don’t need to be a member of the group.
Later in the month (24th January), we have been asked by the British American Business Council, based in Seattle, to present a morning personal branding workshop as well (Register here).
Here’s the background on that talk:
Research from Nielsen says just 50% of people believe what a company has to say about its products and services, while 83% will trust the opinion of a friend, peer or family member.
The explosion in use of digital media has given professionals the opportunity to have their wisdom and experience be discoverable, shareable and memorable like never before. It’s a wonder then that so many people have not grasped this opportunity and insist on having their life’s work generate a mostly mediocre impression on the world.
In this session with Personal Branding Expert, Mel Carson, you’ll:
- Get an introduction into personal branding and why it’s so important for your career and the success of your company.
- Learn how to create a personal branding strategy to help your expertise standout in your industry.
- Understand what you need to do to establish your professional purpose and create a personal branding statement.
- Receive a whole bunch of tips on how to get the most out of LinkedIn and other social platforms and tools.
- Learn how to establish a communication cadence and success measurement framework to keep your personal brand on track.
Later in the month, we’ll be doing a private personal branding workshop presentation for a women’s group at Microsoft, so January will be a very busy start to the year for us.
Do contact us if you’d like us to do a personal branding workshop or training at your event or company.
The recent news we shared about Ashley Seffernick joining the company will see these programs getting turbo-charged with her insight and expertise so they will just keep getting better!
Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!
Mel Carson – Founder & Principal Strategist at Delightful Communications.