Thanks for dropping by to learn about our personal branding consultant services. Read on to learn what we do, who we work with, and how a Personal Branding strategy can help you and your business.
Having a Personal Branding strategy should be a top priority for any busy professional in this day and age.
Personal Branding Benefits Your Business by:
- Establishing Credibility & Thought Leadership
- Growing Your Network
- Attracting New Opportunities
- Increasing Sales
- Helping You Reach Your Business Goals
Who We Work With:
- CEOs, Executives, and Business Owners who want to position themselves as industry thought leaders and stand out from the competition – Learn More
- HR & Training Managers who want bespoke workshop and training programs for employees on social media branding and social selling – Learn More
- PR Agencies & Exec Comms Managers who need inspiration and training on personal branding strategies for their clients, CEOs, or themselves – Learn More
What We Offer:
- A thorough analysis and deep understanding of your personal digital footprint
- Comprehensive and unique personal branding strategic and tactical recommendations
- Optimized social media profiles including LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook that exude your personal brand
- A social media communication cadence, content guidance and success measurement framework
- Professional Personal PR consulting to help gain you more media coverage and speaking gigs
- Personal branding workshops and social selling training for larger teams or groups
What We Charge:
As all our programs are tailored to the specific needs of the business or individual, costs for our services vary from $2000 for an individual, in-depth audit and strategy recommendation report to $3500 and upward for multiple/team assessments, workshops and PR.
We also offer personal branding workshops are training for teams and companies.
Need some inspiration at an event or conference on Personal Branding?
Take a look at Mel’s Personal Branding Speaker information page for details on how to book him to speak at your event.
Also, pick up a copy of our new personal branding book to learn more about personal branding and how it can have a positive effect your career and your business.